The Cygnus Cyclone 26 FC (Forward Control) has a wheelhouse with the bridge windows inclined to the forward. The wheelhouse gives good shelter for four persons. The top of the wheelhouse can be extended to divert sprays and give additional shelter from the rain. The length of the overhang can be varied to customers needs.
With the FC wheelhouse, there is huge deck space available to fit fishing gear, providing space for angling and or diving operations. This gives us the opportunity to satisfy the needs of both the professional seaman and the recreational sailor. The Cygnus Cyclone 30 FC can be delivered at any stage of completion.
Technical data for the 30 foot version
|Length Overall||7.92m||26 ft|
|Air draft (Waterline to top of mast)||3.00 m||9.84 ft|
|Displacement *||3.5 tons –5.5 tons|
|Berths (Depending engine weight/interior layout)||2- 4 or 6|
|Engine recommendation (Single)||330 - 400 HP / 246 – 298 KW|
|Engine recommendation (Twin)||2 x 225-300 HP / 2 x 168 - 224 KW|
|Top Speed Range||55 km/h – 74 km/h||30 - 40 knots|
|Fuel consumption (25 knots)||2.20 l/nm||0.484 Gal/nm|
|Maximum cruising range/time||180 nm – 454 nm||7 hrs – 18 hrs|
|Maximum load||1500 kg||3307 Pounds|
|CE category||B-offshore (CE)||B-offshore (CE)|
- Heavy duty Cyclone 30 FC to colour of customer’s choice.
- Engine: Iveco N67 280 marine engine driving through a PRM1000 Marine gearbox.
- Engine cooling system via through hull seacock and quality raw water filter system.
- Engine instrumentation and controls mounted in wheelhouse
- Electrics supplied by single heavy-duty 12volt battery via heavy duty Vetus isolation switch wired to 5-gang switch panel in wheelhouse.
- Converters 300 and 1200 W Victron
- Four bladed bronze propeller on a 45mm 316 Stainless Steel propeller shaft.
- Stainless Steel rudder and rudder support skeg with bearing connected with Vetus Hydraulic steering system with Stainless Steel steering wheel.
- 650lt Aluminium Fuel tank complete with filler through deck or on Gunwale connected to engine via quality pre fuel filter system.
- Fully enclosed FC wheelhouse finished in white Gel coat and fitted with aluminium framed marine windows and wheelhouse door. Sill height 300 mm. Window are clear glass.
- Standard Cyclone flush deck with full size deck hatch over engine finished in light grey non-slip deck paint.
- Emergency bilge pump: Single Jabsco water puppy bilge pump fitted in engine room controlled from wheelhouse through an on/off/auto switch.
- Two disc anodes fitted to rudder and 1 x large hull anode fitted and wired as necessary.
- All round D-Fendering fitted at joint of Gunwale and hull
- Name of vessel on bow x 2 and on the stern of the vessel.
- Hull anti fouled with one layer of anti-fouling under waterline complete with boot top stripe.
- Navigation lights
- One deck light.
- Deck hardware to include 1 x heavy-duty bow bollard and 2 x stern bollards, all stainless steel.