The CYGNUS GM32 was conceived as a multi-purpose coastal fishing vessel, built in GRP, and has proven to be a classic design, and the recognised standard for coastal fishermen. Every craft is constructed carefully in accordance with the needs of each individual skipper, to suit his particular style of fishing or methods of working.
Others features include a modern round bilge, heavy displacement design providing excellent stability characteristics, good cargo carrying capacity and spacious deck working area.The hull is easily driven and needs only low power to achieve a very economic performance.
Over 200 of these craft have been completed and they are in action around the world, proving that this design has won international acceptance and approval. This vessel can be supplied at any stage of completion.
|Air draft (Waterline to top of mast)||3.00 m||9.84 ft|
|Displacement *||10 tons|
|Berths (Depending engine weight/interior layout)||2- 4 or 6|
|Fuel Capacity||900 - 1150 litres||200 - 250 galls|
|Engine Power||75-115 kw||100 - 155 hp|
|Gearbox Reduction||2.5:1 - 4:1|
|Top Speed Range||17kph||9 knots|
|Static Bollard Pull||1.2 - 1.5 tons|
|Carrying Capacity||6.5 tons|
- Heavy duty Cygnus GM 32 hull, colour to customer’s choice. Hull anti fouled with two layers of anti-fouling under waterline complete with boot top stripe
- Engine: Perkins MC130 HP with marine gearbox PRM1000
- Engine cooling system via through hull seacock and quality raw water filter system
- Engine instrumentation and controls mounted in wheelhouse
- Electrics supplied by single heavy-duty 12volt battery via heavy duty isolation switch wired to 5-gang switch panel in wheelhouse
- Second heavy-duty 12volt starting battery
- Three bladed bronze propeller on a 45mm 316 stainless steel propeller shaft
- Stainless steel rudder and rudder support skeg with bearing connected with hydraulic steering system with stainless steel steering wheel
- 450 litre aluminium fuel tank complete with filler through deck or on gunwale connected to engine via quality pre fuel filter system
- Fully enclosed forward wheelhouse finished in white gel coat and fitted with aluminium framed marine windows and wheelhouse door. Sill height 300 mm. Window are clear glass
- Standard GM32 flush deck with full size deck hatch over engine and fish hold, finished in light grey non-slip deck paint
- Two electric bilge pumps, one fitted in engine room and one in the fish hold, controlled from the wheelhouse through an on/off/auto switch
- Manual bilge pump serving both engine room and fish hold space
- Two disc anodes fitted to rudder and 1 x large hull anode fitted and wired as necessary.
- All round GRP gunwale with D-fender
- Name of vessel on the bow and on the stern of the vessel
- Navigation lights mounted on wheelhouse
- Two deck lights
- Deck hardware includes one bow roller, one heavy-duty bow bollard and two stern bollards, all stainless steel.