The Cyclone 26 Patrol is our smallest cabin cruiser built with the Cyclone 30 mould. The wheelhouse can be varied in size, giving the owner optimal flexibility to chose the best inside and deck space for his needs.The hull of the Cyclone Patrol is built to the same specifications as the Cyclone 30 FC, which is used for professional fishing. When used for recreation, you will be sure you have the strongest and most seaworthy boat in the marina in its size. A positive side effect is that they are sought after and keep their value well on the second hand market.
The Cygnus Cyclone Patrol 26 can be delivered at any stage of completion. Used for angling or as a day sailor. We can also build walk around wheelhouses for safer access around the boat for families with children.
|Length Overall||7.92m||26 ft|
|Air draft (Waterline to top of mast)||3.00 m||9.84 ft|
|Displacement *||3.5 tons –5.5 tons|
|Berths (Depending engine weight/interior layout)||2- 4 or 6|
|Engine recommendation (Single)||330 - 400 HP / 246 – 298 KW|
|Engine recommendation (Twin)||2 x 225-300 HP / 2 x 168 - 224 KW|
|Top Speed Range||55 km/h – 74 km/h||30 - 40 knots|
|Fuel consumption (25 knots)||2.20 l/nm||0.484 Gal/nm|
|Maximum cruising range/time||180 nm – 454 nm||7 hrs – 18 hrs|
|Maximum load||1500 kg||3307 Pounds|
|CE category||B-offshore (CE)||B-offshore (CE)|
|Fuel tank||400 – 1000 litres||88 – 220 Gallons|
|Water Capacity||100 – 250 litres||22 – 55 Gallons|
|Septic Tank||40 – 110 litres||8.8 – 24.2 Gallons|
|Battery||3 x 100 AH - 12 V/24 V|
- Heavy duty Cyclone 26 hull, colour to customers choice, with contrasting stripe above waterline and 2 layers of anti fouling
- Black D-fender all around hull
- GRP wheelhouse with white gel coat. Length of wheelhouse to customers needs.
- Standard Cyclone flush deck and overboard scuppers
- Single engine hatch and lid with two gas struts permitting access to engines
- GRP door with window in aluminium frame to access the wheelhouse from deck. Door is fitted with a lock, door stopper and door hook
- Single GRP storage box/seat with stainless steel hinges and locking device on starboard side aft of the wheelhouse, for storage of a single gas bottle
- Name of vessel on the bow on port side and starboard side and on the stern of the vessel. Cygnus logo on sides of the wheelhouse
- Cockpit decks painted light grey with anti skid finish, forward deck in white with anti skid finish.
- V-berth in forward cabin, with storage underneath. Mattresses with covers in textile.
- Upper part fitted with storage cabinets
- Forward cabin finished with carpet on inner side of hull. Ceilings finished with vinyl.
- Colour of carpet on inner hull, laminated wood floors, cabinets and ceilings to choice.
- The toilet compartment to starboard side with sink and manual toilet. Outlets of toilet going straight overboard via flexible hoses and ball valves. Plastic through hull fittings. Water tight access hatch to electrics.
- Storage cabinet below sink in toilet. Cold water tap. Mirror above sink
- Galley with sink and cold running water from a 100 litre FW tank to port side with double gas hob
- Double seat with table that can be lowered to form a double berth in the wheelhouse on the port side on a raised sole. Storage underneath seats in wheelhouse. Back rests and cushions in wheelhouse in simile finish. Colour to choice
- Steering console to starboard side. Hydraulic steering system. Engine controls and meters mounted on console
- Wheelhouse, lower part finished with laminated wood and upper part vinyl finish. Colour to choice.
- Gas strut seat at steering wheel
- GRP Spray deflector on aft part of wheelhouse and on sides of wheelhouse at deck level
- Cabin windows: Aluminium with clear glass. 3 front windows, 2 side windows, forward ones sliding, 2 fixed aft windows and 1 window in aluminium wheelhouse door. One small window in toilet, one above galley. One sky light/escape hatch with tinted glass in forward cabin
- Three electric window wipers
- Engine compartment sound insulated against wheelhouse
- Iveco N67 280HP engine with PRM1000 D2 marine gearbox
Fuel and Cooling System
- 650-litre GRP/aluminium fuel tank under deck.
- Filler plug through deck connected to engine via quality pre fuel filter system.
- Engine cooling system via through hull seacock and quality raw water filter system. Intake filter on outside of hull.
- Exhaust via SW cooled water-lock/muffler.
- Electrics supplied by double heavy-duty 12 volt battery via heavy duty isolation switch wired to a 5 gang switch panel in the wheelhouse
- Shore power connection / charger
- Navigation lights mounted on GRP radar arch
- 2 heavy duty protected light fixtures in ER
- Light fixtures above bunks, galley, in toilet compartment and wheelhouse (6 in total, built in or built on spots/light fixtures)
Stainless Steel Fittings
- Stainless steel railings around front deck and cockpit
- Stainless steel hand holds on top of wheelhouse
- 6 Strong stainless steel bollards, bolted through superstructure
- 3 Anchor chain guides. (Nylon rollers)
- Stainless steel bow roller
- Stainless steel filling plugs and vents for fuel and water tanks
- Stainless steel fog horn mounted in radar mast
- GRP radar arch. Used for fitting navigation lights, etc
- Hand hydraulic steering wheel and system
- Two Electric bilge bilge pumps fitted in bilge under wheelhouse and in ER compartment, controlled from wheelhouse through an on/off/auto switch
- Manual bilge pump with three-way valve (Fwd-aft suction)
- Electric capstan for anchor, mounted on side of wheelhouse
- Galvanised anchor 25 kg with 5 m galvanised chain 10 mm, swivel and 100 m three strand 14 mm nylon rope.
- Bilge alarm, visual and audible at steering stand in ER compartment
- Two portable fire extinguishers
- Automatic fixed fire extinguisher system in ER
- Remote operational shut off fuel valve
- Safety equipment, including lifebuoy, 2 floating smoke signals, 3 hand parachute signals and first aid kit and basic toolbox
- 6 fenders
- Flag post on transom
- Owner's manual
- CE approval
- Magnetic compass
- Radar reflector
For interior layout see Cygnus Patrol 30