The Cygnus Cyclone 30 FC (Forward Control) is one of our most popular models. It is loved by professional fishermen for its stability and speed. The wheelhouse gives good shelter and is developped for functionality. The length of the overhang can be varied to customers needs.
With the FC wheelhouse, there is huge deck space available to fit fishing gear, providing space for angling and or diving operations. This gives us the opportunity to satisfy the needs of both the professional seaman and the recreational sailor.
These boats keep there value extremely well and are sought after.
When high speeds are not required, we fit a smaller engine. They are a better option than a round bilge when considering stability when the under deck volume is not needed.
The Cygnus Cyclone 30 FC can be delivered at any stage of completion.
Technical data for the 30 foot version
|Length Overall||9.15m||30 ft|
|Air draft (Waterline to top of mast)||3.00 m||9.84 ft|
|Displacement *||3.5 tons –5.5 tons|
|Berths (Depending engine weight/interior layout)||2- 4 or 6|
|Engine recommendation (Single)||330 - 400 HP / 246 – 298 KW|
|Engine recommendation (Twin)||2 x 225-300 HP / 2 x 168 - 224 KW|
|Top Speed Range||55 km/h – 74 km/h||30 - 40 knots|
|Fuel consumption (25 knots)||2.20 l/nm||0.484 Gal/nm|
|Maximum cruising range/time||180 nm – 454 nm||7 hrs – 18 hrs|
|Maximum load||1500 kg||3307 Pounds|
|CE category||B-offshore (CE)||B-offshore (CE)|
- Heavy duty Cyclone 30 FC to colour of customer’s choice, boot top stripe painted above waterline
- Under water hull painted with two layers of anti fouling
- Engine: Iveco N67 280 marine engine driving through a PRM1000 Marine gearbox.
- Engine cooling system via through hull seacock and quality raw water filter system.
- 650lt aluminium or GRP fuel tank complete with filler through deck or on gunwale connected to engine via quality pre fuel filter system
- Engine instrumentation and controls mounted in wheelhouse
- Electrics supplied by two heavy-duty 12volt batteries via heavy duty isolation switch wired to a 5-gang switch panel in wheelhouse
- Four bladed bronze propeller on a 45mm 316 stainless steel propeller shaft
- Stainless Steel rudder and rudder support skeg with bearing connected with hydraulic steering system with stainless steel steering wheel
- Fully enclosed FC wheelhouse finished in white gel coat and fitted with aluminium framed marine windows and wheelhouse door. Sill height 300 mm. Window are clear glass. Inside of wheelhouse and fore cabin finished with flow coat
- Standard Cyclone flush deck with flush hold hatch and hatch over engine compartment, finished in light grey non-slip deck paint
- Two electric bilge pumps serving engine room and fish hold controlled from wheelhouse through an on/off/auto switch
- Manual bilge pump with three way valve, serving engine room and fish hold
- Two disc anodes fitted to rudder and 1 x large hull anode fitted and wired as necessary
- All round D-Fendering fitted at joint of gunwale and hull
- Name of vessel on bow x 2 and on the stern of the vessel
- Navigation lights fitted in Cyclone GRP radar mast
- Two deck lights
- Three flush mounted wheelhouse ceiling lights and one light in forward cabin
- Deck hardware to include a bow roller, one heavy-duty bow bollard and two stern bollards, all stainless steel