The new Cygnus Cyclone 26 FC (Forward Control) is made out of the Cyclone 30 mould, giving it all the same advantages as higher freeboard and improved stability. The typical forward control wheelhouse gives good shelter for four persons. The top of the wheelhouse and spray deflector can be extended to give additional shelter for larger crew. The length of the overhang can be varied to customers needs. We also build other wheelhouse version, like a walk around model.
With the FC wheelhouse, there is still ample deck space to fit fishing gear, provide space for angling and or diving operations. This gives us the opportunity to satisfy the needs of both the professional seaman and the recreational sailor. The Cyclone is renowned for its stability under way and at anchor. The Cygnus Cyclone 26 FC can be delivered at any stage of completion. It is also available in 27-28 and 29 foot.
|Length Overall||7.92m||26 ft|
|Air draft (Waterline to top of mast)||3.00 m||9.84 ft|
|Displacement *||3.5 tons –5.5 tons|
|Berths (Depending engine weight/interior layout)||2- 4 or 6|
|Engine recommendation (Single)||330 - 400 HP / 246 – 298 KW|
|Engine recommendation (Twin)||2 x 225-300 HP / 2 x 168 - 224 KW|
|Top Speed Range||55 km/h – 74 km/h||30 - 40 knots|
|Fuel consumption (25 knots)||2.20 l/nm||0.484 Gal/nm|
|Maximum cruising range/time||180 nm – 454 nm||7 hrs – 18 hrs|
|Maximum load||1500 kg||3307 Pounds|
|CE category||B-offshore (CE)||B-offshore (CE)|
- Heavy duty Cyclone 30 FC to colour of customer’s choice.
- Engine: Iveco N67 280 marine engine driving through a PRM1000 Marine gearbox.
- Engine cooling system via through hull seacock and quality raw water filter system.
- Engine instrumentation and controls mounted in the wheelhouse
- Electrics supplied by two heavy-duty 12volt batteries connected via heavy duty Vetus isolation switch wired to a 5-gang switch panel in wheelhouse.
- Four bladed bronze propeller on a 45mm 316 Stainless Steel propeller shaft.
- Stainless Steel rudder and rudder support skeg with bearing connected with hydraulic steering system with stainless steel steering wheel.
- 650lt Aluminium or GRP fuel tank complete with filler through deck or on gunwale connected to engine via quality pre fuel filter system.
- Fully enclosed FC wheelhouse and forward cabin finished in white Gel coat and fitted with aluminium framed marine windows and wheelhouse door. Sill height 300 mm. Window are clear glass. Access hatch to storage compartment underneath.
- Standard Cyclone flush deck with full size deck hatch over engine finished in light grey non-slip deck paint.
- Emergency bilge pump fitted in the engine room and controlled from the wheelhouse through an on/off/auto switch. A manual bilge pump serving engine room space and storage space under wheelhouse.
- Two disc anodes fitted to rudder and 1 x large hull anode fitted and wired as necessary.
- All round D-Fendering fitted at joint of gunwale and hull
- Name of vessel on bow x 2 and on the stern of the vessel.
- Hull anti fouled with two layers of anti-fouling and completed with a boot top stripe.
- Navigation lights
- One deck light.
- Two flush mounted LED lights in wheelhouse and one in front cabin.
- Deck hardware to include 1 x heavy-duty bow bollard and 2 x stern bollards, all stainless steel.